Does Linux need a "registry cleaner"? Some say no, but that's a myth that BleachBit busts with release of version 0.2.0.
A summary of changes from BleachBit version 0.1.1 to 0.2.0:
- Clean broken personal menu entries (.desktop files)
- Clean Firefox session restore (crashed sessions)
- Clean /var/tmp/ when cleaning /tmp/
- Clean VIM's .viminfo (which contains the "clipboard" and a history including commands and files)
- Enable Startup Notification (a visual notification to show the application is starting)
- Improve .deb and .rpm packaging. In particular, all .deb packages now are "all" architecture (instead of i386 and amd64).
- Introduce install packages for Mandriva and Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex)
Installation packages are available for 17 Linux distributions-versions. Download BleachBit now.